Made in JAPAN
Release on August 5, 2022
"ADDICTION" debuted in 2009 is "KOSE" group.
Layer timeless appeal that's eternally loved with your own style, for a new dimension of beauty.
This eyeshadow palette reflects beautiful stories that are passed down through the ages.
With a soft, velvety texture and a translucence that seems to melt into the skin, it delivers one-of-a-kind nuances with the greatest of ease.
Basic colors in a variety of textures draw out the wearer's personality and express their multi-faceted appeal. Acquire limitless potential.
■ Choose from 11 irresistible sets of 4 colors each
■ Made with velvet creamy oil*1, giving it a velvety soft, exceedingly cozy texture*2
■ Thanks to our skin melt technology that coats the powder with oil, it melts onto the skin and adheres snugly
■ Won’t feel thick even when layered, and its clear coloring goes well with any skin
■ In 3 textures -- sparkle, matte, and pearl -- for a wide range of finishes
■ Comes with 2 different, easy-to-use applicators including a diagonally cut brush
■ No alcohol (ethyl alcohol), paraben, or gluten
■ Fragrance free
*1 Vaseline, *2 Blend color and depth color only
Sparkle: Adheres snugly, creating a glamorous finish with a dazzling sparkle
Matte: Its creamy texture melds with skin, producing a soft, matte finish
Pearl: Adheres softly to skin, for a clear, lustrous finish that delicately shimmers
HOW TO USE
1. Take the Mood color using the large applicator, and spread outward from the bottom edge of the upper eyelid.
2. Take the Blend color using the large brush, and softly blend it atop the first shade, spreading across the entire eye area to blur the edges.
3. Take the Blend color using the small brush, and apply to the lower eyelid to add a sense of dimension. For a simple finish, this is the final step.
4. Gently take the Depth color using the small applicator, and apply it along the bottom edge of the eyelid.
5. Take the Sparkle color using a fingertip, and tap it on lightly from the inner corner toward the center of the eyelid.